Weather Seal Replacement
To make your home garage doors last longer, their regular upkeep and maintenance is a must. Benefit from our extensive garage door maintenance services.
Garage doors, in spite of being an important feature of a home, often stay devoid of the attention and care they deserve. Moreover, with automated, hands-free door openers, home owners tend to overlook the wear and tear there garage doors are subjected to. When minor faults go unnoticed or are put off, it may lead to extensive damage to the complete garage door system. Eventually this results in expensive repair or replacements.
Home owners may do the basic garage door maintenance on their own. However, there are some complex maintenance tasks for garage doors that must be left to experts in the field. Repair and maintenance of garage door springs, rollers, drums and cables involve the use of specific tools and procedures that are best done by specialists. Unless such work is handled by professionals, the situation might cause potential harm to home owners or the garage door system.
Signs that indicate the need for garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force or effort required to open or close the door
- Misbalanced doors
- Noisy or shaky doors
- A gap of two years or more since the last servicing of garage doors
Our garage door maintenance services include:
- A visual inspection of garage door cables, springs, rollers, pulleys, cables and mounting hardware. Each component is monitored for wear and tear
- Moving parts such as hinges, springs, rollers, door hinges and tracks are lubricated well
- Ignoring door balance hastens their damage, resulting in cables jumping off the door drum, door ajar in opening, separated hinges, bent and cracked panels, excessive operational noises, faulty circuit boards and other issues. Appropriate repair and replacements are carried out.
- Garage door tracks are inspected and adjusted for proper mounting, fastener replacements and other hardware. Missing or loose fasteners are fixed properly. Torsion or extension springs are adjusted to make sure they are set as per safety standards.
Call us and we shall provide a free consultation at your home after extensive inspection and evaluation of your home garage door system.