Garage Door Maintenance
Time for Garage Door Maintenance – We Are There
Ideally, the effort required to manually open and close the door should be approximately the same (in case of an automatic opener, put into manual mode). If this is not the case, you need maintenance of your garage door. A regular maintenance is vital for proper functioning of your garage doors systems. Regular maintenance is recommended every three to six months and it is more in extreme weather conditions. A timely and professional garage door service can prevent broken doors and any other problems in the long run.
When do you need maintenance?
- If it has been more than 2 years since you have called for maintenance.
- If you are putting in extra effort while opening and closing your garage door.
- If the balance of the door is not proper. It needs to be checked at least once a year.
- If your garage door is getting too noisy while opening and closing.
- Our professional technicians thoroughly examine each component like garage door cables, springs, pulleys, rollers and mounting systems for any damage.
- Door hinges, rollers, springs and tracks are lubricated thoroughly.
- A garage door that is not balanced properly will be the cause of damage in the long run. We make appropriate repairs for the prolonged life of your garage doors.
- We would check proper tracking and mounting and tighten or replace loose fasteners to ensure your security.